Our Services of Relocation
Amaroo Relocation provides dedicated relocation services to companies and individuals moving to Sydney. Bilingual French and English service to avoid any misunderstandings and cultural clashes.
Pre-arrival first contact
Skype meeting or telephone conversation in order to introduce each other and to answer all your questions about what to expect in your new city, what to bring, etc.
We will take this opportunity to ask you questions about your personal and family requirements in order to assist you better.
Short term accommodation
We will source any available accommodation options that match your requirements, will negotiate rates and details on your behalf.
We do not accept any commissions, which directly translates into savings for our clients.
Search of your new Home
We will put together a profile of properties that match your requirements and we will come with you on inspections.
When you have chosen the property most suited to your needs, we will organise details such as lease arrangements, utilities provider recommendation etc.
Search of the new school/childcare for your children
Researching for suitable school and childcare centres take an enormous amount of time and energy, especially when you are not familiar with the Australian educational system and/or when you are not based locally. You may require specialised advice on what schools the area offer and the difference between Private, Public and Catholic systems. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Welcome and Orientation tour of your new area
We can come and pick you up from the airport and drive you to your short term accommodation. We will personally take you on an exploration of your new area talking through lifestyle, childcare, school, medical information, shopping, restaurant, transport and recreational activities available in your chosen areas. This will make things easier for you to settle in in your new home and area.
Settling in assistance
We will assist you to quickly become familiar with your new location once a home is secured with assistance with banking, utilities, car purchase, transport options, furniture rental coordination etc. We can refer you or organise help including cleaners, gardeners, nannies, babysitters etc. We are more than happy to keep in touch after your relocation and answer some of the questions you may have even after our “job” is done and dusted!
Information Guide of your new area
We prepare you a detailed guide on local amenities and services, including medical and dental information, a comprehensive shopping guide (including speciality shops and markets), local council information, maternal and child health care services, churches and religious centres, sporting clubs and facilities, restaurants and entertainment venues etc.
A la carte Services (non exhaustive list): contact us for more information
- Consultation by Skype or over the phone to exchange about your project of living in Sydney and answer all the questions you have (deductible from the fees if a home or school package is chosen).
- « Light » Home Search assistance: Search of your new home (selection of 3-5 houses/units, we come along to the inspections and we provide assistance with the application form).
- Settle-in Assistance: Assistance with the opening of a bank account, how to apply for a TFN (Tax File Number), Medicare enrolment if applicable, which private insurance provider to chose according to your family situation, help with electricity/gaz suppliers and phone/internet providers.
- Draft of a detailed and personalised guide about your new area facilities and commodities and about Sydney in general.
- Furniture rental coordination.
- Search of English classes, reliable baby-sitters/nannies, cleaners, gardeners, interior designers, coach etc among our trusted partners network.
- Assistance when you leave Sydney at the end of your work contract.
- Visa/migration - other